geographica.xyz

Accepted vWolfyy's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

IGN (In Game Name): vWolfyy
Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: Ban
How long is your punishment?: 5 days
When were you punished?: Today(June 19th)
Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): I would like to be unbanned due to the fact that when I used an at4 to blow up four people, I thought they were all in combat, as I was literally just fighting them, and I was aiming at the people I knew were in combat. I apologize for blowing up others that were not in combat (Aqtv) and promise to do my best to not hit other people that are not in combat in the explosion as well, along with doing my best to make sure they are in combat. Thank you. (Edit: apparently my ban was extended for assisting in third partying because I teleported estrans in, however I believe teleported them in BEFORE the war when we thought they were still able to help us, without knowing that _Voider_ needed to be on.)

Last edited:

Imagine_Senpai

omfg stop getting banned

edit: can vouch, we were teleported in BEFORE the war actually started, unknowing both faction leaders had to be online. it was only dawson that killed someone when we were told to leave, while i was trying to dodge everyone and saying i wasn't melonia, and whatever jakub was doing, who knows. also still confused how I was running away saying i wasnt in melonia and got banned before dawson who only got banned after killing someone : p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.