geographica.xyz

Denied Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtasy

IGN (In-Game Name): YouMirinBrah2
Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: Ban
How long is your punishment?: Infinity
When were you punished?: I don't remember the exact date I woke up one morning with a message from aqtv I believe and he said I was banned so he couldn't invite me.
Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): I "doxxed" wonderful when in fact I did not even find his information or leak it or request for his information it was given to me I did not share it with anyone everyone in the countdown discord was told his name due to being joining a VC just to troll and going "aha I know wonders name do you guys know it" and then Jab going "yeah he's (redacted)" and then no joined a poundtown VC while we were playing bunkers and said "LOL JAB JUST DOXXED WONDER AND SAID HIS NAME IS (redacted)" and then we all were laughing because jab doxxed one of his close friends which were pretty hysterical, We then proceeded to make jokes about jab and talked about wonders real name a bit I didn't see it as doing because we didn't leak his information and everyone there was already under the impression that it was just a joke. I then renamed my discord alt to WILLIAM and jokingly messaged it wonders real name and posted it in Poundtown as a joke for the boys and messaged wonder a bit about his name none of it was malicious intent also reminded him that he already accidentally leaked his name in a VC with us a couple of months back (i didn't remember it tho) and he had told almost all of Loka his IRL name so I didn't see it as doxxing. The next morning I woke up and saw I have been banned from geographic both discord and in-game which I guess was justified and then just didn't care for a while because I wanted to take a break from Minecraft. At 12/04/2021 i restarted wanting to play minecraft a bit because thejkh my friend at the time was playing geo and i saw a couple of his videos and thought eh might be fun so i tried logging in with my main xtasy_/YOuMirinBrah2/ChiraqSoldier (most of the names are memes) and realized i could so i rejoined zoomers the fac i was in last season after poundtown got mostly perma banned (for a mod that most of us were not involved in the creation of nor have we ever used it after we realized it was basically a cheat) and i started to pvp with jkh, tuna and somebra and ganking out the Korean people just for fun and i had told members of staff that i was playing and who i was and for the longest time i was not banned until one day I woke up like i said to aqtv saying he cant reinvite me to the faction because i was banned and he was told that by staff i retried logging in and was like eh whatever ig and stopped playing minecraft again because i didnt have any fun servers to play on also understood my ban if it was for the wondernut thing was kind of deserved considering he hadnt really done anything wrong other than just being an asshole. Anyway, I would like to be unbanned now because I feel like I've learned my lesson and I have matured from the time that I had joked around about Wonders name 08/17/2021 which was quite some time ago I know it was a short period, but I have my lesson and would like to play.

ElopeWithGoats

+1, we need more POC in this community, we cannot afford to ban them. We are at 99.5% white cracka level, already far past critical KKK levels. Unban my Indian!

Not only did you dox me but you had constantly harassed me prior to the incident along with afterwards and revealed my location. Even as recently as December fifth you would call me slurs and tell me to kill myself over minecraft. I seriously doubt you have legitimately changed in little over a month and it seems that you simply want to get unbanned because geographica is fun again. You broke the rules and there are punishments for that and you need to deal with it. You are a toxic member of the community who if I was server owner I would permanently blacklist. -1
1641931426481.png1641931450596.png1641931467360.png

6grams

Helluv
Not only did you dox me but you had constantly harassed me prior to the incident along with afterwards and revealed my location. Even as recently as December fifth you would call me slurs and tell me to kill myself over minecraft. I seriously doubt you have legitimately changed in little over a month and it seems that you simply want to get unbanned because geographica is fun again. You broke the rules and there are punishments for that and you need to deal with it. You are a toxic member of the community who if I was server owner I would permanently blacklist. -1
View attachment 1084View attachment 1085View attachment 1086
Considering this is about wonder and he clearly does not forgive you, I personally dont see a reason to have you unbanned. Added to that, youve ben punished many times in the past and been given many chances.

I agree with wonder here, -1.

xtasy

Considering this is about wonder and he clearly does not forgive you, I personally dont see a reason to have you unbanned. Added to that, youve ben punished many times in the past and been given many chances.

I agree with wonder here, -1.
literally when ive been punished once and this was this time.

xtasy

View attachment 1084View attachment 1085View attachment 1086
i didnt dox u i never leaked your information tbh the toxic stuff im fine with but the doxxing i havent done since those two days which i was doing it. Also you have told your info to almost all of loka u can ask anyone in rp and they prollu know ur name so its not rlly a secret but nonetheless u make sense. Also where did i tell u to kill yourself in any of those screenshots ??? 1641934278463.png1641934295587.png1641934312115.png1641934080129.png1641934334285.png

Status
Not open for further replies.