JOIN 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
geographica.xyz

Accepted Unban please

xtasy

Hello Im xtasy pretty sure most of you know me, igns are: helixboy666 xtasy__ allah2win and pickleclick.
I was banned for: doxxing and toxicity overall.
I was banned for doxxing and toxicity during the 9th and 2021 and my toxicity spans for like one year i believe tbh its cringe ik but like yeah. I was banned for doxxing wondernut who i used to be friends with but then we got beef a while back for a reason that neither of us remember now that i asked him and dae one of my close internet friends who has been friends with me for 3 years now and is friends with both me and wonder and he doesnt remember either so it was probably some stupid reason; anyway I said his irl name in direct messages with him and would talk to him about it because i found it funny that one of his close friends Jab leaked his name so easily to bno who joined the voice chat and just asked for it without any proof that BNO had prior knowledge about wonders name or not (I did not spread it though) I was just joking around and barely thought anything of it but it clearly offended wonder and now that I look back on it it was very immature and irresponsible and inconsiderate because it probably stressed him out alot about the fact a random at the time 14 year old kid on the internet knew his real name and it would me too if I wasnt close with them and I have recently asked for wonders forgiveness in the matter and am genuinely sorry about it and me and him are pretty chill now i try to pvp for him on loka but the fights are weird times yada yada anyway I have genuinely changed from that time period of edginess and edgy jokes and cringe stuff like that and I do genuinely regret my actions in that time period and prior to that and a while after that when i wrote an appeal and was to be honest not genuine about half the stuff and wanted to just play minecraft which I think was pretty evident and wonder saw it very easily and didnt appreciate it which once again i completely deserve but im here asking for a second chance and im fine if you deny it because it makes total sense. On the topic of the toxicity side of my ban I have changed a lot since then and have managed to control my anger my slur usage has decreased to 0 i have decreased my edgy jokes and my participation in most conflict outside of the minecraft pvp part because theres not really a need to it and im a lot more respectful to the average person now and would like a second chance to play and prove to people on geo that im not toxic; ALSO I was recently told that people thought that random people who I do not know were me who were logging on and spamming racial slurs that was not me the only time i alted on geo was helixboy666 and that was promptly shut down deservedly so I have taken my ban time to learn from my mistakes and grow as a person from them so please consider it if not thank you for your time.

8tv

Manager
Manager
After reviewing your appeal and the associated punishment, I have decided to un-blacklist you. You should know that if you should break any further rules, expect harsh punishment. It is rare that punishments like these are reversed.

Thanks for making an appeal.

Jimyy

After reviewing your appeal and the associated punishment, I have decided to un-blacklist you. You should know that if you should break any further rules, expect harsh punishment.
I got banned for joking about "doxxing" and this dude gets a pass for actually doxxing and admitting to alting 😭