JOIN 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
geographica.xyz

Accepted ThatFemboyUwU's and azuu's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatFemboyUwU

IGN (In Game Name): ThatFemboyUwU , azuu (We thought since we were both banned for the same event it would be easier to write one appeal instead of two)
Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: Ban
How long is your punishment?: Permanent
When were you punished?: 2022-06-16 20:05:41
Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance):

Me and my friend azuu were playing and saw this guy named Player_2010 (I believe that was his IGN , I don't remember for sure) in chat so we wondered whether he was born in 2010 or whether his account was created in 2010. Either way , we looked up on NameMC what usernames he had before. Among them was a username that contained [NAME] so we assumed that was his real name. We decided to jokingly /msg him using that name and pretend like we knew him from other servers. After that he asked whether we hacked his account and knew his real name because of that to which we assured him that we hadn't done so. He realised rather quickly that we didn't actually know him and as an excuse for confusing/bothering him we payed him 50k.

We both know that that joke was not very appropriate and we are very sorry for that player. Yet , we didn't dox him or joke about doxing him. All we did was tell him we were old friends that played on Hypixel with him which we shouldn't have done.
We are very sorry for bothering other players and confusing them. We both promise to never do it again.

it was more of a prank that was a little over the limit. They didnt dox this guy he's NAME was public on NameMC
That means that the NAME was he's ign before.

i think the ban shouldnt be permanantly it shall be reduced to something smaller or even removed.

They both defently learned and understood their mistake.
+1 for azuu an ThatFebboyUwU.

Last edited:

FaIIen_Kingdom

+1
I think as they didn't leak it publically they didn't dox, furthermore the fact that this info is so easily avaible, that you simply need to know their MC account and nothing else, of which is avaible, that this name is not private information, and in some cases (albeit allegedly Shradinx confirmed that their name was the one provided) people do you false names, just look at my account and you can see a genuine name that was part of my old username. (note: this name comes from and older account I had wayback when, furthermore when I joined Geo this was the name I used at the time.)

+1
I think as they didn't leak it publically they didn't dox, furthermore the fact that this info is so easily avaible, that you simply need to know their MC account and nothing else, of which is avaible, that this name is not private information, and in some cases (albeit allegedly Shradinx confirmed that their name was the one provided) people do you false names, just look at my account and you can see a genuine name that was part of my old username. (note: this name comes from and older account I had wayback when, furthermore when I joined Geo this was the name I used at the time.)
Couldnt say it better than u :)

Status
Not open for further replies.