JOIN 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
geographica.xyz

Denied S78_ staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

salman_32

IGN (In game name, aka username): S78_
Discord Name (xxxx#1234): ! S78#5817
Time zone and Region: Time zone in Riyadh (GMT+3), I live in Saudi Arabia Riyadh
How active can you be?: Saturday to Wednesday : 3pm to 7pm
Thursday and Friday : 1pm to 12am

Do you have a working microphone?: yes hyper x Quadcast and razer headset working perfectly fine to assist players of geo

Do you have any previous staff experience? (if so, describe it and what you learnt from it): yes I used to be a head admin in five m server for 7 months
what I learned :

-how to assist people
-how to help a new person to get started
-how to solve a problem to make both sides happy
-helping other staff team
-answering tickets in the best possible way
-how to handle an issue
-team work

Are you currently staff on any server?: no looking forward to be a staff in Geographica

Why have you decided to apply?:

-I have been playing Geographica for 3 seasons there are a lot of problems that happen without staff being there I wish to fix that problem or help fix it I can be active which is a solution to it.

-I want to help new players with joining / starting a nation
-how to use commands
-show them how to warp
-show them /sf and /ah
I didn't have anyone to help me start so I would like to help new players

- I want to help geo community to see it grow and become better

-I would like to make geo community less toxic and I don't want to see staff abusing there powers instead I would like to talk to them to solve an issue so they don't hate the game

How can you presence benefit the staff team?:
-I can benefit the staff team by being active to assist players and help other staff members
-I played geo for almost a year and a half I know the rules so I can easily catch someone that breaks the rules and handle the issue in the best possible way
-I can help with tickets since I have 2 monitors to check new tickets from my point of view as a player staff take along time to answer I want to handle that issue
-I can help almost as soon as possible since I enjoy playing this server.

Why should we chose you as a staff member?:
-in my opinion staff team should choose someone that has been a player with an experience and ask them for his point of view to make geo a better community
-by me being active many issues in the server will be solved more players might join
-I believe Geographica is a good community and players must have a chance to experience the game
-By having a big staff team geo community will be less toxic
-I be active at night which not many players are there I wish to assist them since staff team are a sleep

Anything else you want to mention? I applied for staff team 4 times and I will keep trying till I get in since I love Geographica.
I want to solve problems since I see them a lot and staff team are not there or afk but I cant do anything since I am just a player
I love to assist players even if don't get in the staff team I keep assisting them by command questions or any other questions that they have
I speak Arabic and English which might benefit staff since there is no Arabic staff member

Glooming

Administrator
Administrator
Denied
Sorry, but your application won’t be moving forward this time as you have a recent ban history. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.
Thanks for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.