Follow us on Twitter!

USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Denied noahwdrengen's staff application

noahwdrengen

Minecraft IGN: My minecraft username is noahwdrengen

Discord #: My discord tag is NoahHW#0224

Timezone + Region: I live Denmark, Europe. My timezone is CET.

Languages you can speak fluently: I am capeable of speaking English and Danish fluently.

How active can you be?: I, as a person with much free time, would be able to play about at least 3 - 4 hours on a normal week day, in the weekend probably 1 - 2 hours more. I may also sometimes not be able to play as much, as I have to go to sports practice and games.

Are you currently staff on any server?: No, I am not currently staff on any servers.

Why should you be chosen as a staff member?: I believe that I should be chosen for staff, because I am mature for my age, because I have previous experience with being staff on other smaller servers, which I believe would have helped prepare me for moderating on bigger servers, with a more serious staff team.

I also am a person, who once assigned a task, will do my best to complete if with satisfaction. One example if the fact that I have been applying for staff for about a year or so, being denied for being too young or undetailed, and having returned to once again apply for staff.

I have also been here for a while, having joined the discord 15th of April 2019, so I have a lot of experience with the servers current staff and community.

Anything else you want to mention?: Sometimes sound sounds a bit shit from my mic, and that I hope that I see the Earth server up, before my summer vaction ends.

Last edited:

8tv

Manager
Manager
Hello. After reviewing your application, I have decided to deny due to your age, along with previous punishments tied with your account.

Sorry! If you want to apply again, please do so in a minimum of two weeks.