JOIN 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
geographica.xyz

Pending FaIIen_Kingdom's Staff Aplication 2: More Keyboard Clickety Clackety

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaIIen_Kingdom

IGN (In game name, aka username): FaIIen_Kingdom (those are not "L"s, but rather "i"s capitalized)
Discord Name (xxxx#1234): FaIIen_Kingdom#5484
Time zone and Region: CET, & Central Europe
How active can you be?: I currently spend about 1-3 hours every weekday on Geographica, to the detrement of my studies :p , and about the same for weekends.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I have a working Microphone on all my computing devices, quality does vary.
Do you have any previous staff experience? (if so, describe it and what you learnt from it): I have no professional expierence, in part due to my age. I however have managed my own private very small scale servers in the past, and I moderated one a few years back. (albeit we did very little of anything besides hang out and deal with some irresponsable lads)
Are you currently staff on any server?: No.
Why have you decided to apply?: I feel that I am a well established denizen of the Geographica community, and I wish to return what gratitude and helpfulness the members of this community have given to me throughout the years with my own assistance. I personally believe that this would be also a boon for the server, as I am quite jolly in general to help those in need, and I love assisting those whom need assistance. Furthermore I also was told by a few friends that I would make a good canidate, hence why I applied, for I trust their opinions and feel that I perhaps am fit to assist this lovely community we all partake in.
How can you presence benefit the staff team?: I have no idea what the staff teams lacks as I am not afflicted often by disasters that need their reconcyling, but what I can offer you is a man who is altruistic in assisting others, and is generally fair-going in nature, whom enjoys a wee bit of comedy too, which I feel could assist moral wise with the lot of you.
Why should we chose you as a staff member?: Becuase I applied Over all I think I've explained before-hence, but to reitorate and compress, I love to assist other peoples, and to see the growth of our players to fully-integrated members is most satisfying, that is my true goal here, it is to grow our community with well-minded people and fair morals in assisting others. (PS, it also helps that being a Helper will let my go out of the county and assist others without Ndusper on my tail)
Anything else you want to mention? I really enjoy writing complexidly and in ways which people can see as archaic, whether this is beneficial or not I do not know. Importantly I also have an A2 Diploma for French, and am currently studying for my B2 Diploma, so I have a satisfactory knoledge of the French language.
I can do a really nice Scotish accent, which has been met with good reception by my pears, SO BEIN SCARRED YA LADS! ;P

FaIIen_Kingdom

IDK if I can add onto this but I just finsihed doing moderating work for a friend of mine on his small scale mc server where I identified one of our two griefers, (and suspect another but don't have proof of it) the world was restored to an earlier state and I believe those people are being dealt with. So uh yeah, just had some good mod expierence there.

IDK if I can add onto this but I just finsihed doing moderating work for a friend of mine on his small scale mc server where I identified one of our two griefers, (and suspect another but don't have proof of it) the world was restored to an earlier state and I believe those people are being dealt with. So uh yeah, just had some good mod expierence there.
There is a edit button yk

8tv

Manager
Manager
Accepted!

A senior mod will contact you about an interview sometime soon. Thank you for applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.