ExitingMINER

Minecraft IGN:
ExitingMINER

Discord #:
ExitingMINER#9079

Timezone + Region:

Pakistan (PKT)

Languages you can speak fluently:
English, Urdu (can speak basic Arabic and I can understand Punjabi but my grammar isn't that good when I speak it, I'm also learning Turkish)
Which means I can basically communicate with like 50% of the world.

How active can you be?:
It depends. If I have more school stuff to do, I play less, but if I don't have any, I play as much as I can. This season I had around 20 days of playtime so that does prove I'm quite the active one. On average it can be 3-4 hours a day but can be 6-7 hours quite often. Most other staff members are inactive at 5-8 am GMT (when it's the morning here in Pakistan), and there are lot's of players who need help in those times, but there
are no staff members available to assist them.

Are you currently staff on any server?:
No, but I used to be on a medium sized minigame server called StarrrMC. I was the Head Administrator of the server until it shutdown because the
owner had financial issues. I was very respected on the server and I was also quite popular among the players. The community liked me.
I was always there to help and I was friendly with everyone. I even won a special {Best Staff Member} badge. But eventually the server closed down
and we had to say our goodbyes. This was around 4 months back.

Why should you be chosen as a staff member?:
As I mentioned in the previous questions, I am really active on the server. I always like to help people on the server, whether it's that they can't figure out how to build a farm, or claim land, or sell something on the Auction House, or just want to know the server rules. I haven't said anything bad to players unless they are doing something bad (like hacking). I have also caught multiple insiders and hackers (approximately 10 of them).
I also have lots of staff experience as I was staff on a minigame server for more than a year. I believe the community will like staff who are active, so that the server always has support 24/7. I've been on the server for more than a year now so I know it well. I have never been banned (except for once when I was falsely banned). I also have LOADS of free time these days so there isn't much to do.

Anything else you want to mention?:
Please don't judge me by my age, I may be under 15, but I am quite mature compared to other people of my age. I am always active on discord, which means
players can just DM or ping me and I'll be on my way! I don't like to cause any trouble. I have good relations with the current staff members and the players of Geographica, as well as the other players. There is also a small community of Urdu/Hindi speaking players, which means I can help them! I hope you consider my application.

Last edited:

disputedname

-1, Not very active on the server, when he is, the nations that me makes are nations mimicking Islamic extremists like Isis, and doesn't often follow the rules regarding claiming

ExitingMINER

-1, Not very active on the server, when he is, the nations that me makes are nations mimicking Islamic extremists like Isis, and doesn't often follow the rules regarding claiming
I have never broke a claiming rule, Delta just unclaimed my land by mistake. And I was one of the players with the most playtime ;-;

8tv

Manager
Manager
Hello. After looking over your application, I have decided to deny you due to your age and your previous grievances with the rules.

If you wish to apply again, you can do so in a minimum of two weeks.