geographica.xyz

Denied DarkXgaming6601's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkXgaming6601

IGN:
My in-game name is DarkXgaming6601

Discord Name:
My discord name is Real_darkXgaming#3430.

I am sixteen years old, turning seventeen in April.

Time zone and Region:
My time zone is GMT or BST (dependant on whatever timezone Britain is in)

How active can you be?:
I can be online roughly three to four times a week during term time in the evenings, with some weeks off due to vacations/college; however, during holidays I can average five to six times a week, all day.

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do have a built-in working microphone on my laptop, however my friends and I have noticed my voice can get choppy due to it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? (if so, describe it and what you learnt from it, and which server/game it was on):
I have not had any previous staff positions on previous servers.

Are you currently staff on any server?:
I am not staff on any current servers.

Why have you decided to apply?:
The reason I have decided to apply is because I want to help new players settle in and enjoy Geographica, and also help with general play-testing (Although my track record for finding bugs on Geo is low, I have found a few bugs on other games that I play (Roblox among them).

How can you presence benefit the staff team?:
I believe I would be benificial to the staff team as I am fairly understanding and have a knack for settling arguements, so I can stop hostilities rising between staff. I also enjoy making other people feel good and happy, so I would (hopefuly) spread positive vibes throughout the staff team.

Why should we chose you as a staff member?:
I personally believe you should choose me, as I can help out quite a lot on Geographica, because despite me only having been on for four seasons, I have accumulated quite a lot of experience. I do already help out on Geographica by answering some questions that newcomers or experienced players ask, but I wish to join the staff team to increase the helpfulness I can achieve on Geographica.

Anything else you want to mention?
I am not available on Sundays due to my religion and my family having a customary tradtion. I am also in attendance at several youth clubs, which can also cause some issues with availablility, but most are late-evening groups, so should not particularly affect me. Finally, I also have a second language that I am semi-fluent in: Mandarin (Chinese)

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT: Reformatted answer from paragraph to list formats

Last edited:

Layz

+1 Aplication is bad but man he speeks chinese man give him rescept i tried to learn once Wu(Chinese)and it was so bad even muslims prayerd for god for me to not speak it anymore.

DarkXgaming6601

Sorry, I'm used to writing applications as one long paragraph, so I assumed the individual questions needed to be addressed as planning bullet points rather than seperate catagories.

Hokkaido69420

Pixel

Member​

DarkXgaming6601 said:
Sorry, I'm used to writing applications as one long paragraph, so I assumed the individual questions needed to be addressed as planning bullet points rather than seperate catagories.
👍

Resigned - 10/02/22
Ex-Administrator - (31/10/21-10/02/22)
Ex-Sr. Mod - (30/03/21-31/10/21)
Ex-Moderator - (29/12/20-30/03/21)
Ex-Helper - (22/11/20-29/12/20)

World War Winner - 19/03/22
World War Winner - 23/12/20
World War Winner - 10/7/20

Joined - 13/12/19

Status
Not open for further replies.