JOIN 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
geographica.xyz

Accepted Can I get unbanned pls???

ItzMelons

So hi,last year in may or something like that i was banned from the discord server (for underage) and Louis(he was staff back then) asked me when was my bday.
Since he's no longer staff i think the staff team forgot about my unban and so months passed and also my birthday did.Then 2022 arrived and i'm still wondering,,When will i get that unban?"Thx staff for caring to read this.

ItzMelons

Also staff team i'm not blaming you at all,i understand it's a hard job to keep track of everything!
Edit:Sorry if it's not with the appeal form but i didn't know if it's neccesary since it's not an ingame ban,it's a discord server ban.

LexHR45

Also staff team i'm not blaming you at all,i understand it's a hard job to keep track of everything!
Edit:Sorry if it's not with the appeal form but i didn't know if it's neccesary since it's not an ingame ban,it's a discord server ban.
Appeal Format

IGN (In-Game Name):
Are you appealing a ban or a mute?:
How long is your punishment?:
When were you punished?:
Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance):

ItzMelons

IGN (In-Game Name):ItzMelons
Are you appealing a ban or a mute?:ban on discord server
How long is your punishment?:until I was going to turn 13
When were you punished?:Idk like may or april,in the first part of 2021
Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance):well,um,so i was in a conversation with staff on discord and i said i was 12(i dont remember the reason why i said it and YES i knew about Tos and i was aware that this is gonna get me banned) and then i got banned. Then Louis asked me in DM's when is my bday and I told him when was my bday.OK done with the explanation now on to the next part,i want to get unbanned.I'm now 13 now for like 1 month,and i dont know if i;m unbanned(or even if someone cares about it anymore) and i dont know how to check if i'm unbanned.

ah yes btw:ItzMelons #3803
Edit:just checked and i'm still unbanned

Last edited: