JOIN 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
geographica.xyz

Denied AstuteFlamez's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstuteFlamez

Note: A few days ago I submitted an application which did not exceed the word count when subtracting the formatting. Including the formatting it had 300+ words so I have been allowed by Glooming to re-submit with a few touches. Thanks.

IGN: AstuteFlamez

Discord: AstuteFlamez#2688

Age: I am 15 years old as of sending this application, although I will be turning 16 years of age in a few months.

Time Zone & Region: I am from Southern USA (Texas), my time zone is CST.

How active can you be? I can put in an hour every weekday and around 2-5ish hours on weekends.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Around 2 years ago during Covid, I attempted to create a Minecraft server that had around 20 to 30 active players online at once. I have since learned many things about "Minecraft staffing," such as commands, handling situations, and maturity.

Are you currently staffed on any server? No, I am not a staff member on any Minecraft server currently.

Why have you decided to apply? I know that I contain the ability to bring energy and activity to the team. With a new season on the way and the owners with less time, I would like to contribute to one of my favorite games.

How can your presence benefit the team? My presence will benefit the team through the energy, dedication, and kindness I will show to everyone. I will be the one who gets issues resolved and I will strive to make Geographica a better place.

Why should we choose you as a staff member? I know that I can be a contributing member to Geographica's staff team by always making sure the server is a clean and happy place; however, you should also select me as a staff member due to my experience and maturity in this “field”.

Anything else you want to mention? Currently, I am a sophomore in High School. I play for two soccer/football clubs and also do Speech & Debate for my school. I know what it takes in being a leader and hopefully soon enough you will be able to see that to. I joined the Geographica community back in the latter half of 2019, and since then I have played almost every single season. I have recommended this server to many friends and have helped to grow this server. Often I would go looking for new players to help them understand how to play--and also get a new member for my nation. I care for this server and was extremely excited to hear the news that Geographica would be getting another season. I know I have the ability and maturity now to help this amazing server for many seasons to come.

Thank you for reading over my application, it means a lot. :D

Pixel

Manager
Manager
Denied, I have decided to deny your application due to inactivity on the server (last login 26d ago) + you only have 7hrs of playtime
If you are still interested in joining the staff team feel free to reapply once you've shown more dedication towards your activity

Status
Not open for further replies.