JOIN 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
geographica.xyz

Denied appeal

somebra2

IGN: Somebra
Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: Mute
How long is your punishment?: Permanent
When were you punished?: Today
Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): I am appealing my mute because although I did say some homophobic slurs in the past including today (which I 100% admit guilt to) - I only meant it as banter as AQ and the others are actually friends I play with on Geographic consistently. I do apologize for saying them and I should remember how some people may take offense to them I just wasn't thinking. Today I said in chat "aqtv is bad gay person" it was really just banter - I promise I didn't mean anything homophobic about it. If my ban could be reduced to not being permanent it would mean the world.

Thanks.

Tamelkingg

Man im sorry I turely am sorry I will stop dating your dog now very sorry LOL (lots of love) L + Bozo + Ratio. P.s stop asking thejkh to write your appeals! very sorry

Tuna/Gooming

this is very sad momment for world rn
#crying[heartemojibroken]
#sad
#juicewrld
#all grills the same
#justice for somebra

8tv

Manager
Manager
Hello. After reviewing your appeal, along with your past punishment history and the punishment in question, I have decided not to accept your appeal.

Thanks for making an appeal, and sorry for the decision.

Tamelkingg

Hello. After reviewing your appeal, along with your past punishment history and the punishment in question, I have decided not to accept your appeal.

Thanks for making an appeal, and sorry for the decision.
Thank you, I wish your family good health 👍