JOIN 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
geographica.xyz

Search results

1. somebra2

Denied trying to fix geographic.xzy

IGN somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban How long is your punishment?: week When were you punished?: today Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): hbo is trapping the warp putting webs and ganks hbo doesn't get banned?
  2. somebra2

Denied appeal

GN (In Game Name): somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban How long is your punishment?: 7d When were you punished?: 3 days ago Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): please be unbanned early I really want to play with friends in our new nation again im...
  3. somebra2

Accepted appeal

IGN (In Game Name): somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban How long is your punishment?: 14d When were you punished?: 14d Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): I agree I should be banned again for mute evading, I just wasn't thinking and having a lot of...
  4. somebra2

Accepted appeal

IGN (In-Game Name): somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban How long is your punishment?: 7d When were you punished?: 1m ago Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): i am sorry for being toxic excalibur talk shit to my faction all day so i said something...
  5. somebra2

Denied appeal

GN (In-Game Name): somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: mute How long is your punishment?: 2d When were you punished?: today Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): i am sorry wont happen again
  6. somebra2

Denied fkofkr

This server has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer this server is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. no...
  7. somebra2

Denied appeal

IGN: Somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: Mute How long is your punishment?: Permanent When were you punished?: Today Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): I am appealing my mute because although I did say some homophobic slurs in the past including today...
  8. somebra2

Denied ban appeal

IGN: Sombra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban For how long are you punished?: 7days When were you punished?: 2021-12-12 Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: I am sorry apology I swear it won't happen again you will maybe not accept my apology I dint understand die a lot...
  9. somebra2

Denied ban appeal number 2

IGN: somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban For how long are you punished?: 7 days When were you punished?: 2 days ago Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: i am very sorry for being a menace it was very stupid sorry for all the ppl I hurt I promise never to happen again
  10. somebra2

Denied format

IGN: somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban For how long are you punished?: 7 days When were you punished?: 2 days ago Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: have thought deeply on my actions and strongly regret them i apologize to the people i have hurt as a result of my...
  11. somebra2

Denied mute forum

IGN: Sombra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: mute For how long are you punished?: 7 days When were you punished?: 23/11/2021 Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: I am sorry for my actions never happen I again I am stupid for saying the slur sorry
  12. somebra2

Accepted somebra appeal format (2)

IGN: somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban For how long are you punished?: 7 days When were you punished?: 27/10/2021 Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: I am sorry for my actions I was desperate for stuff when I was get shit talked but now I realized my actions...
  13. somebra2

Denied x ray apple

IGN: somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban For how long are you punished?: 7 days When were you punished?: today Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: i want second change cause friends ´x ray i thought will be cool and i was really mad bosnias insult me a lot made...