JOIN 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
geographica.xyz

Search results

1. salman_32

Sqtv staff application

IGN (In game name, aka username): Sqtv Discord Name (xxxx#1234): ! S78#5817 Age: 16 with proof Time zone and Region: Time zone in Riyadh (GMT+3), I live in Saudi Arabia Riyadh How active can you be?: Saturday to Wednesday : 3pm to 7pm Thursday and Friday : 1pm to 12am Do you have a working...
  2. salman_32

Denied S78_ staff application

IGN (In game name, aka username): S78_ Discord Name (xxxx#1234): ! S78#5817 Age: 16 with proof Time zone and Region: Time zone in Riyadh (GMT+3), I live in Saudi Arabia Riyadh How active can you be?: Saturday to Wednesday : 3pm to 7pm Thursday and...
  3. salman_32

Accepted Salman's ban appeal

IGN (In Game Name): S78_ old IGN Salman_32 Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban How long is your punishment?: 5 days When were you punished?: 17/4/22 Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): hello good evening I was banned for helping treaty evade I didn't know...
  4. salman_32

Denied Staff application

IGN Salman_32 Discord Name: ! S78#5295 Age: 16 Time zone + Region: (GMT+3) KSA. Languages that I can speak fluently: English and Arabic. How active can you be: Saturday and Wednesday: 3-5 hours. Thursday and Friday: 5-6 hours. Do you have a working microphone? ...
  5. salman_32

Denied staff application

IGN (In-Game Name): salman_32 Discord Name (xxxx#1234): ! S78#5295 Age: 16 Timezone + Region: (GMT+3) ksa Languages you can speak fluently: english arabic How active can you be?: 5-7 hours a day if no exams if there is exams it would be reading tickets on my phone and game about (2 hours)...
  6. salman_32

Denied staff application

IGN (In-Game Name): salman_32 Discord Name (xxxx#1234): ! S78#5295 Age: 16 Timezone + Region: (GMT+3) ksa Languages you can speak fluently: english arabic How active can you be?: alot Do you have a working microphone?: yes Do you have any previous staff experience? (if so, describe it...
  7. salman_32

Accepted i was banned

IGN: salman_32 Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban For how long are you punished?: 2 days When were you punished?: today Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: i did it in accident i gave them the stuff back + gave them money and i didnt break a rule since i started playing geo...