Follow us on Twitter!

USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Search results

1. KhmerRougeLover

Accepted Bno discord mute appeal

IGN: ARSONI5T (my discord is blobby#0069) Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: discord mute For how long are you punished?: forever When were you punished?: A few days ago Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: I was arguing with the owner Hostadam when we both said some regrettable...
  2. KhmerRougeLover

Denied BNOs final plea to geographica

IGN: ARSONI5T Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: I am appealing a blacklist For how long are you punished?: ♾ forever When were you punished?: I was punished around 3 days ago Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: Hello geographica. I understand why this could be instantly...
  3. KhmerRougeLover

Denied BrotherNumberOne Staff Application #7

Minecraft IGN: BrotherNumberOne Discord #: blobby#7903 Age: 17 Timezone + Region: EST, America Languages you can speak fluently: English, broken Spanish How active can you be?: Many hours of the day, anywhere between 3-6 hours a day. Are you currently staff on any server?: No I am not...
  4. KhmerRougeLover

Accepted BrotherNumberOne Ban appeal

IGN: BrotherNumberOne Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban For how long are you punished?: 14 days When were you punished?: I believe yesterday Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: I was banned for 'ban evading'. My brother fought in a war yesterday while I was banned( his ign...
  5. KhmerRougeLover

Denied BrotherNumberOne Ban appeal (not a joke this time)

IGN: BrotherNumberOne Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: Ban For how long are you punished?: 7 days When were you punished?: Yesterday Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: I was banned for a week for bed bombing during grace period. I am very regretful of what I did. I bed...
  6. KhmerRougeLover

Denied BrotherNumberOne staff application 6.5

Minecraft IGN: BrotherNumberOne Discord #: blobby#7903 Age: 17 Timezone + Region: EST, America Languages you can speak fluently: English, broken Spanish How active can you be?: Many hours of the day, anywhere between 4-6, and all throughout the night. Are you currently staff on any...
  7. KhmerRougeLover

Denied BrotherNumberOne 5th staff app

Minecraft IGN: BrotherNumberOne Discord #: enO rebmuN rehtorB#9438 Age: 17 Timezone + Region: EST, America Languages you can speak fluently: English, broken Spanish How active can you be?: Many hours of the day, anywhere between 4-6, and all throughout the night. Are you currently staff on...
  8. KhmerRougeLover

Denied SexualHarraser mute appeal

IGN: SexualHarraser Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: discord mute For how long are you punished?: 2 days When were you punished?: today Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: we keep telling this dude “you’re next” as a joke because he doesn’t like our faction so I told him I...
  9. KhmerRougeLover

Denied SexualHarraser ban appeal

IGN: SexualHarraser Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: Ban For how long are you punished?: 7 days When were you punished?: January 23rd Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: I was outside of the warp of the paintball event, when I killed someone who had chorus fruit in their...
  10. KhmerRougeLover

Denied SexualHarraser staff app

Minecraft IGN: SexualHarraser Discord #: Brother Number One#9438 Age: 17 Timezone + Region: EST usa Languages you can speak fluently: English How active can you be?: Yes Are you currently staff on any server?: No Why should you be chosen as a staff member?: I'd like to start off by...
  11. KhmerRougeLover

Denied BrotherNumberOne 3rd staff app

Minecraft IGN: BrotherNumberOne Discord #: Insidious#9438 Age: 17 Timezone + Region: EST, America Languages you can speak fluently: English, broken Spanish How active can you be?: Many hours of the day, anywhere between 4-6, and throughout the night. Are you currently staff on any...
  12. KhmerRougeLover

Accepted TheSoldier (BrotherNumberOne) Ban Appeal

IGN: TheSoldier (Banned under the name BrotherNumberOne I believe) Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: Blacklist For how long are you punished?: Permanently When were you punished?: Not sure if involved parties want me to describe what happened. Explain yourself + Why you want a second...
  13. KhmerRougeLover

Accepted Permanent Mute appeal

IGN:BrotherNumberOne Discord: Brother Number One#7575 Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: Mute For how long are you punished?: Forever When were you punished?: August 16th 2020 Explain yourself + Why you want a second chance: i said the n word a tiny bit more than I should’ve and I think a...
  14. KhmerRougeLover

Denied BrotherNumberOne’s staff application

Minecraft IGN: MangoWorms, changing to BrotherNumberOne on August 1st Discord #: Brother Number One#7575 (this is my 2nd discord account as I lost access to my 1st one) Age: 16, 17 in 3 weeks Timezone + Region: EST, America Languages you can speak fluently: English, broken Spanish How...
  15. KhmerRougeLover

Denied BrotherNumberOne's Staff Application

Minecraft IGN: BrotherNumberOne Discord #: Insidious#9438 Age: 16, 17 in August. Timezone + Region: United States, EST Languages you can speak fluently: I can speak English fluently. I can also speak broken Spanish. How active can you be?: I usually play everyday. I average about 3-7 hours...
  16. KhmerRougeLover

Accepted BrotherNumberOne's ban appeal

Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: Ban What is the punishment reason?: Disbanding my own faction For how long are you banned/muted?: A whole week Which server were you banned/muted on?: Earth and lobby When were you punished (incl. timezone)?: 6th April Are you guilty of your punishment...
  17. KhmerRougeLover

Accepted KhmerRougeLover's Ban Appeal

Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: Ban What is the punishment reason?: Requested ban, mildy provoked with racism For how long are you banned/muted?: 60 days Which server were you banned/muted on?: Earth and lobby When were you punished (incl. timezone)?: 3/17/20 Are you guilty of your...
  18. KhmerRougeLover

Denied KhmerRougeLover's Staff Application

IGN: KhmerRougeLover Age: 16 What region are you from: Eastern coast of the USA Timezone: EST Do you speak English fluently: Yes 100% Do you speak any other languages: I speak a little bit of Spanish, as I took a few years of honors Spanish How active can you be per day: On average I play...