Follow us on Twitter!

USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Search results

1. Hostadam

Announcement Spring 2021

The new Season brings the new ULTRA Rank, a new world, planes, Devices, and much more! Spring 2021 is coming on Saturday, the 10th of April at 1:00 PM EST | 6:00 PM UK | 19:00 CET. Click HERE to see what time the release is for your specific timezone. IP: geographica.xyz Store...
  2. Hostadam

Announcement Winter 2020

GEOGRAPHICA WINTER 2020 Christmas is coming on Saturday, the 26th of December at 1:00 PM EST | 6:00 PM UK | 19:00 CEST. Click HERE to see what time the release is for your specific timezone. WORLD WAR Similarly to last Season, we will be hosting a World War event to conclude this season...
  3. Hostadam

Announcement Fall 2020 | Announcement

Fall 2020 This Season has been in the works for the past 3 months and we have spent a lot of time to make it how Geographica should've always been. This season contains a total of 170 additions, changes, and bug fixes, and as you understand yourself, with many changes comes bugs. We do not...
  4. Hostadam

Announcement Introducing KITPVP...

Bored of waiting in a long queue? Need to practice your pvp skills? Want to just have some fun? KitPvP is coming your way! Date & Time KITPVP will be releasing on Friday, the 31st of July at 3:00 PM EST | 8:00 PM UK | 21:00 CEST. Information Here you can view information about KitPvP - simply...
  5. Hostadam

Pending Faction perms

We have this written down to implement later on, thanks!
  6. Hostadam

Pending A google doc with a list of all the comands

I'll write this down to implement later on. For this Season, we have implemented a "Tutorial Book" that should hopefully address a lot of first-login concerns. Thank you for the suggestion!
  7. Hostadam

Accepted Filling in hollow claims gets your fly away

In our latest update (v.1.0.2, released 28th of April), I believe this issue has been fixed! Thank you for the bug report!
  8. Hostadam

Pending Plugin that unclaims a nation if they have a hollow claim wider that 4x4 and that has not been filled in a span of 30 minutes after creation

I have written this down in our "In Discussion" section and will investigate the matter further. Thank you for the suggestion!
  9. Hostadam

Denied Implement worldedit for a fee

I don't think this would bring positive consequences to it; sure, it may be cool, but it would be hard to limit players and prevent exploits / other issues. Appreciate the suggestion though!
  10. Hostadam

Solved Anvil Bug

I'll take a look at this and attempt to find a solution. Thank you!
  11. Hostadam

Announcement 🍀The Spring Reset🍀

The Winter Release has been completed! We have been able to gather a lot of bugs, suggestions, and feedback, and have adjusted the server accordingly for this release. During the Winter Release, we also gathered some statistics (as of April 13th): Total Unique Logins: 14,446 (~450 school...