Follow us on Twitter!

USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Search results

1. 8tv

Denied BrotherNumberOne Ban appeal (not a joke this time)

After looking over your ban, I have decided to reject your appeal. Sorry, and thanks for the appeal.
  2. 8tv

Denied Ban Appeal

Hello, your appeal has been denied. Please use the appeal format.
  3. 8tv

Accepted Ban Appeal 2

Hello! After looking over your ban, I have decided to reduce your ban to four days from this post. Thanks for the appeal.
  4. 8tv

Accepted please give me one more chance

After looking over your ban, I have decided to accept your appeal. You should be unbanned. Thanks for the appeal.
  5. 8tv

Accepted ElKool Ban Appeal

After looking over your appeal, I have decided to unban you. Thanks for the well written appeal.
  6. 8tv

Denied discord/server ban/mute appeal

Hi, after looking over your appeal, I have decided to reject it. Sorry. You'll have to wait the full duration of your punishment. Thanks for appealing.
  7. 8tv

Accepted Hello

As is stated on the rules, it is highly advised not to use VPNs. I would recommend that you turn off your VPN in the future, so that this doesn't become an issue in the future. As we rarely see illegitimate accounts asking for appeals, I've decided to unban you. Thanks for the appeal, and good...
  8. 8tv

Accepted Builder application

Good application. Accepted.
  9. 8tv

Accepted Builder Application

Nice application. Accepted.
  10. 8tv

Denied BAN APPEAL

Hello. After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to deny it. Sorry!
  11. 8tv

Denied i've been banned for just mining!

Hello! After looking over your appeal, I have decided to deny it. This is due to you not following the punishment appeal format. Thanks, and sorry.
  12. 8tv

Denied unban

Hello! After looking over your appeal, I have decided to deny. Please follow the punishment appeal format correctly next time, and don't make more than one post when trying to appeal a punishment!
  13. 8tv

Accepted band

Hello! After reviewing your appeal, I have decided to unban you. Thanks for the honesty.
  14. 8tv

Denied Unban appeal

Hello! After reviewing your ban, I have decided to deny your appeal. Sorry!
  15. 8tv

Denied Ban appeal

Hello, your punishment appeal has been denied. This is due to you not following the punishment appeal format. Thanks, and sorry.
  16. 8tv

Denied Ban Appeals

Hello! After reviewing your ban, I have decided to deny your appeal. Sorry.
  17. 8tv

Denied Ban Appeal

After reviewing your ban, I have decided to deny your appeal. Holding down your mouse with tape, or other physical modifications to autoclick are expressly against the rules.
  18. 8tv

Denied Ban Appeal

Hello! After reviewing your ban, I have decided not to accept your appeal. Sorry.
  19. 8tv

Denied Ban appeal

Denied; use the appeal format.
  20. 8tv

Accepted Ban appeals

Hello! After looking over your appeal, I have decided to revoke your ban. Thanks for your detailed appeal, and sorry for the confusion.