Follow us on Twitter!

USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Search results

1. 8tv

Denied Jifferys Staff Application

Hello. After looking over your application, I have decided to deny you. This is due to your age, past punishments given for breaking the rules, and a relative lack of activity on the discord. Sorry. If you wish to apply again, you can do so in a minimum of two weeks.
  2. 8tv

Denied Yitz's Staff Application

Hello. After looking over your application, I decided to deny you. This is due to a lack of detail in your application. If you wish to apply again, you can do so in a minimum of two weeks.
  3. 8tv

Denied ExitingMINER's application.

Hello. After looking over your application, I have decided to deny you due to your age and your previous grievances with the rules. If you wish to apply again, you can do so in a minimum of two weeks.
  4. 8tv

Denied MsToodlez's Staff Application #3409203492304 (serious)

Hello. After looking over your application, I have decided to deny you. This is due to immaturity regarding what you have recently said in chat, along with your previous infractions which got you kicked from the team the past two times. Applying to staff "for shits and giggles", and saying that...
  5. 8tv

Denied noahwdrengen's staff application

Hello. After reviewing your application, I have decided to deny due to your age, along with previous punishments tied with your account. Sorry! If you want to apply again, please do so in a minimum of two weeks.
  6. 8tv

Denied GoldBlooded's Staff Application

Hello! After reviewing your application, I have decided to deny you. This is due to a lack of activity in game and on discord. If you wish to apply again, you can do so in a minimum of two weeks. Sorry.
  7. 8tv

Denied SypanTheImpaler's Staff application

Hello! After looking through your application, I have decided to deny you. This is due to you being below the age limit for the application, and having a rather short app at that. Sorry!
  8. 8tv

Denied BrotherNumberOne’s staff application

Hello! After looking over your application, checking over your past application, among other things, I have decided to accept you into interviews. Note that this does not necessarily mean that you're being accepted, it just means that I want to have a better look at your application before...
  9. 8tv

Denied GSmantra/Shlaks staff application :)

Hello! After looking through your application, along with checking discord/game activity, among many other things, I have decided to accept your application into interviews. This doesn't mean that you're necessarily being accepted; it just means we wish to take a closer look at you before...
  10. 8tv

Denied Wadoo_1 Staff Application

Hello! After looking into your application, and details surrounding your presence in the community, along with previous punishment records, I have decided to deny your application. While I appreciate your constant activity and dedication to the server, I do not feel comfortable adding you to...
  11. 8tv

Denied Williams application

Denied, don't clutter up the staff apps page please.
  12. 8tv

Denied Wadoo_1 Staff Application

Hello. After allowing the senior mods (@MonsterHunter, Delta) to have a bigger say in the applications this time, I noticed both unanimously declining your application. As such, I'm not considering the application whatsoever. Sorry, good luck next time. :( (Note: if you wish to apply again...
  13. 8tv

Denied CanadianToss Staff Application

Hello. Before going through staff apps myself, I allowed both senior mods (@MonsterHunter, Delta) to have a say in the applications. Both unanimously vetoed you off of consideration, and as such, I'm not considering your application. Sorry! Good luck next time. (Note: If you wish to apply...
  14. 8tv

Denied Omega's Staff Application

1. You were removed from the staff team around August last year for cheating in money and then hiding that money in several other nations. For me to ever trust you with a position as staff on this server would be to completely ignore that previous infraction of yours. I simply cannot do that...
  15. 8tv

Denied i wasnt using an autoclicker or macros

Hello. I'm sorry to say that using physical means to click for you still counts as an autoclicker. As such, your appeal is not going to be accepted. Also, please read the appeal format before trying to appeal a ban.
  16. 8tv

Accepted I was scared to lose everything

Hello. You're not currently banned.
  17. 8tv

Denied Ban Apeal for using alts

Hello. After reviewing your ban, I have decided not to accept your appeal. If a staff member tells you to stop using alt accounts, you have to stop using alt accounts. There is no getting around that. Closed.
  18. 8tv

Accepted Appeal for ban

Hello. After reviewing your ban and your appeal, I have decided to reduce your ban to a 7 day ban. Thanks for the appeal.
  19. 8tv

Denied Ban Appeal for flying

Hello. After looking through your appeal, and your original ban, I have decided that you will not be unbanned. For one, it is the player's responsibility to read the rules. And any 'glitch' should be reported to the staff as soon as it is found. Otherwise, you're abusing an exploit. Sorry. Closed.
  20. 8tv

Accepted My appeal for my ban.

Hey, after looking at your appeal, I have determined the reason of your ban. You were not banned for x-ray, you were banned for using a script or hack of some kind to mine automatically, along with using speed hacks. That being said, I'm going to be reducing your ban to a 7 day ban from now. If...