JOIN 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
geographica.xyz

Recent content by somebra2

1. somebra2

Denied trying to fix geographic.xzy

IGN somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban How long is your punishment?: week When were you punished?: today Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): hbo is trapping the warp putting webs and ganks hbo doesn't get banned?
  2. somebra2

Denied Londz Ban appeal

bro you were griefing koth are you good
  3. somebra2

Denied appeal

GN (In Game Name): somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban How long is your punishment?: 7d When were you punished?: 3 days ago Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): please be unbanned early I really want to play with friends in our new nation again im...
  4. somebra2

Accepted appeal

i am not toxic anymore
  5. somebra2

Accepted appeal

i was punished 5m ago
  6. somebra2

Accepted appeal

IGN (In Game Name): somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban How long is your punishment?: 14d When were you punished?: 14d Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): I agree I should be banned again for mute evading, I just wasn't thinking and having a lot of...
  7. somebra2

Accepted appeal

IGN (In-Game Name): somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: ban How long is your punishment?: 7d When were you punished?: 1m ago Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): i am sorry for being toxic excalibur talk shit to my faction all day so i said something...
  8. somebra2

Accepted Ban Appeal

schemica isnt bannable
  9. somebra2

Denied appeal

it wont happend again
  10. somebra2

Denied appeal

how?
  11. somebra2

Denied appeal

GN (In-Game Name): somebra Are you appealing a ban or a mute?: mute How long is your punishment?: 2d When were you punished?: today Reason for appeal (explain yourself & why you want a second chance): i am sorry wont happen again
  12. somebra2

Denied fkofkr

This server has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer this server is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. no...
  13. somebra2

Accepted Aqtv's ban appeal

sorry for your lost
  14. somebra2

Denied Unban

+1 that was hes dog free xtasy